Thursday, January 16, 2014

K&S News

After my parents divorced when I was 13, I would spend every other weekend with my dad. He was, and still is, a big reader. At that time he was really into sports magazines like Sports Illustrated and similar publications. So, every other Saturday morning I'd ride with him to the local news store, K&S News. That place had all the current magazines and newspapers. That was a really big point for me taking an active interest in titles like Time, National Geographic and local newspaper. This is also a time I cherish as I spent a lot of quality time with my dad. I love sports to this day, and all of my favorite teams I follow because it's who my cheers for. I really enjoy listening to Mike and Mike every morning on the radio. I've included their podcast archive below.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espnradio/podcast/archive?id=2445552





No comments:

Post a Comment